h2o and beauty tips

A place for beauty ideas, tips and product reviews, as well as some of daily life here in Wisconsin. (Yes there is life in Wisconsin!)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well I took the plung, I am $123 dollars poorer, but I am hoping

I decided to try BeautiControl. I just love the idea of doing a spa night with the girls. I could care less about selling the stuff. I just want to spend time making people feel good. I am weird, I know. I think that doing this will make people feel good, and I love the idea that I could make someone’s day just a little better. Anyway don’t worry I wont be hawking product here. I am still a true girly girl so much so that I don’t think I could get all my stuff in one place. So I will still be putting up some reviews. I fell in love with Dior 970 eye shadow palette... its beautiful. Also I am head over heals for Nars Penny lane cream blush. It is the perfect blush for me... I will post a bunch of new stuff soon. I am moving my house around so it’s a little difficult to keep up with all my new toys. But trust me soon I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home