h2o and beauty tips

A place for beauty ideas, tips and product reviews, as well as some of daily life here in Wisconsin. (Yes there is life in Wisconsin!)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well I am trying out all the beauticontrol stuff

I am loving there foot cream.. my feet feel like they had a pedicure. They are soft and the gross stuff on my one toe is basiclly gone. As for the skin care, I am using the gold line. I love the face scrub, its nice doesnt hurt to use like some and it makes the skin look great. I tried a sea mask and man the smell could knock me down at 20 feet. That is horrid. The mask works great just way to strong. I wrote a letter to them about it.
I am trying to think who would like to have a party and what I should bring and things. I want to get buffing blocks and nail files to make a set out of that and the hand care items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home