h2o and beauty tips

A place for beauty ideas, tips and product reviews, as well as some of daily life here in Wisconsin. (Yes there is life in Wisconsin!)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OK so I know this isnt nice.. but

I hate having stuff I dont use. Like I have a lancome eyeliner in vert (olive green) I will never wear it. I have a blush from Stila that I wont use. I have a cream eye shadow from Mac I wont use and I have the Bobbi Brown lip combo that I havent used but I dont want, its to dark. So the question is should I return the stuff, I dont have my receipt or boxes or anything. Or should I just toss them out. That a lot of money to toss into the garbag, around $100. Now here is the thing that makes me question it. Some of the items I got on Ebay, and some I got in a trade. I just hate the idea of throwing them away. And Ebay has gone psyo about selling even tested makeup. I have to go to MayFair tomorrow, and I am going to exchange them. Hmm Oh well its the best option for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home