h2o and beauty tips

A place for beauty ideas, tips and product reviews, as well as some of daily life here in Wisconsin. (Yes there is life in Wisconsin!)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My big fall makeup items.. I will rate all of them over the next few weeks


Well this is Bobbi Brown's new fall line, chocolate. They even have a beauty bar (aka chocolate bar). The palette is browns and nudes, which is what Bobbi does best. The lip combo's are quite fun and not too sticky.
I have to say that if you have a lot of browns and nudes, this palette isn’t worth getting. I am still not sure how I feel about it. To me my eyes look muddy with the matt shades. But I am going to give it a bit. It might be my application. I do not have a blush to go with this and that also might help. I am not sure what color blush to even get to go with it. I might have to pop into the Bobbi Brown counter at Marshal Fields to see what they suggest.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Karinaxoxo said...

I luv the idea of the chocolate - but I don't think i would use it...perhaps I would try and eat it. lol jokes.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger randomthoughts said...

Your silly, its pretty nice. But if your not into neutrals not worth the money its about $50 US

 

Post a Comment

<< Home