h2o and beauty tips

A place for beauty ideas, tips and product reviews, as well as some of daily life here in Wisconsin. (Yes there is life in Wisconsin!)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hanae Mori Haute Couture Perfum



I fell in love with another perfume. This is a rare occurrence. I have one perfume I love Bvlgari Crystalline, I would bath in the stuff if I could. Thing that’s bad I can’t get it to really stay on without dousing myself all over with it. I don’t wear anything strong, I get headaches from a lot of perfumes so I am considerate about wearing them.
So I was at Fields buying way too much stuff, when I happened across a couple of perfumes. I like odd perfumes, like I will tell someone what I have on and they give me a blank stare, that kind of perfume. I have contemplated getting some samples from I hate perfume because its sounds different. I don’t like musk, I don’t like oriental, I don’t like heavy floral, I don’t like to much fruit, I like green but nicely tempered. So I have a hard time finding perfume. I was happy when I found the one.
Now comes this beautiful flowing bottle with a little gold band around its top. It has musk, it has floral, it has green, and it has fruit. When I first spray it I don’t like it, but once it settles.. It smells amazing. Its a lingering warm smell, like a flowers after the rain in a the woods. I have found another perfume to love. That makes two, which to me is amazing, as I have never had two perfumes that I adored at one time.. ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home